Unit standard title: CONDUCT OUTCOMES BASED ASSESSMENTS.
Unit standard Identification number: 115753.
NQF Level: 5.
Number of credits: 15.
Dates for contact learning: 14-18 August 2017.
Number of learners. 11.
Area: East London, Eastern Cape.
All the learners found the activities highly active and accommodative to any learner including those without any exposure to an assessing environment. The content was user friendly and easy to understand.
The presentation technique was also one of the things that stood out to the learners as they enjoyed a young and fresh approach to training.
Course feedback: What the learners had to say.
- This is a course I would recommend to all my colleagues as it will lead to improve quality based on quality assessment.
- The facilitator was professional and passionate in what he was doing and that kept us on our feet right through the course.
Some of the questions the learners asked were as follows:
- How does quality assessment lead to quality improvement?
- Who insures that the level of standard in unit standards is not compromised?
- How can an assessor ensure that fairness is consistent in assessment?