Mentornet Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Obtain an occupational qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) at less than a third of the cost of formal learning
RPL completed through Mentornet gives you access to eight qualifications and almost 200 unit standards to choose from in:
- Occupationally directed Education, Training and Development (OD ETD)
- Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Youth Development (YD)
- Community Development (CD)
The RPL assessment process includes:
- A gap analysis of your profile to determine if you qualify for RPL (this is done for free). To qualify for RPL, you must have at least three years relevant workplace experience.
- Submission of evidence of prior learning.
- Evaluation of evidence.
- A one-day portfolio building workshop, if necessary, at no additional cost.
- Assessment, moderation and verification.
Why do RPL through Mentornet?
- You only pay after you have been accepted for RPL.
- Receive certificates for each unit standard approved for RPL.
- Also receive a certificate for a national qualification once you have accumulated a sufficient number of credits.